When it comes to polpette we no that nothing will top your Nonna’s original recipe. However these pumpkin polpette are full of earthy and sweet flavours that make for an amazing antipasto.
- 500 Grams of Raw Pumpkin
- 1 Egg
- 100 Grams of Parmesan Cheese
- 100 Grams of Bread Crumbs (Plus more to coat polpette)
- A Pinch of Dried Rosemary
- 100 Grams of Provolone Cheese
- 500ml of Sunflower Oil (for frying)
What else can you make polpette from? Share your suggestions in the comments!
Main Photo & Video by Un Favola in Cucina