Need some quick dessert ideas for the holidays? These cookies make the best sweet gift for friends or even great served at holiday parties. Check out this simple (and gluten-free) pistachio and almond biscotti recipe by Tutti a Tavola.
- 250 Grams of Almond Flour
- 180 Grams of Sugar
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Teaspoon of Pistachio Paste
- 2-3 Drops of Almond Flavour
- Icing Sugar (for topping)
- Pistachios (for topping)
- Start by mixing the almond flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the egg whites and continue mixing.
- Break up the pistachio paste into the mixture and mix well until everything is combined.
- Add a the drops of almond flavour and continue to mix everything together until you get a smooth paste like texture.
- Add the mixture to a piping bag and on baking sheet form your “S” shapes.
- Add 3 pistachios to each cookie for decoration.
- Sprinkle all the cookies with icing sugar then. Leave them in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes.
- Once the cookies have chilled, place them in a preheated oven at 165-170 °c for 10-15 minutes.
- Let them chill before serving.
What are your favourite cookies around the holidays? Let us know in the comment sections below.
Main Photo and Video by Tutti a Tavola