For those of you who have been blessed to have an Italian father, then you know how special they truly are. They do things a little differently than other fathers and that’s what makes them the best! Check out our list of 6 habits of Italian fathers.
1. He put you in your place just by giving you a certain look
He would sometimes even scare the sh*t out of you just by making eye contact.
2. He’s the hardest working man you know
And he works so hard to provide for you and the family.
3. If he needs help with anything, his kids are the first people he’ll ask
You’re the first person he asks if he needs help in the yard, carrying something out of the car, or help lift anything heavy.
4. He showed you tough love
He’s a tough guy and wants to raise his kids to be tough too.
5. He gets stopped at the airport for always trying to smuggle prosciutto or soppressata
No matter how many times airport security catches him he will always continue to try and get away with it.
6. He bought the Italian channels package so he can watch Rai and Mediaset
You know better than to bother him when he’s watching his tv. Especially if there is a game on.
Can you think of any other interesting habits of Italian fathers? Let us know in the comments below.
Main Photo by Pixabay