Italian mothers are truly one of a kind! If you were raised by an Italian mother/ Nonna, you know that they have a very particular way of parenting. Below are 10 things that they say!
1. Have you eaten yet?
2. Where are you going? With who? When will you be back?
3. Bring a jacket!
4. You look tired. I know you’re getting sick!
5. I know you’re 35 but you can live here forever if you want!
6. Dry your hair before you go out or you will get sick!
7. When are you going to find a nice girlfriend/boyfriend?
8. Turn your location app on/ call me when you get there!
9. I just finished doing your laundry.
10. “Come and eat!” – Mom at 3 pm on Sunday
11. You have to take leftovers!
12. DRIVE SAFE!
13. I just cleaned this house! It’s a mess!
14. All of your sheets are clean!
15. Be home for dinner!
16. Wait until your father finds out!