There are many cultural differences between Italian and American men. For example, the way in which Italian men approach women and express themselves undoubtedly differs from the way that American men do. What are some other differences between Italian and American men? Comment below!
1. Italian men are much more concerned about how they present themselves. For example, American men often air dry their hair while Italian men are more likely to blow dry theirs.
2. American men are more likely to expect the woman to make the first move whereas Italian men almost always make the first move.
3. Italian men are often considered to be more charming/smooth talkers.
4. American men are more reserved in expressing themselves when compared to Italian men.
5. Men in Italy are more likely to smoke and men in America are more likely to drink.
6. In general, Italian men are closer to their mothers.
- Main Image: Instagram