Italian food is very much like Italian men. Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction! That’s how Gino D’Acampo describes this flavourful pasta dish. Check out his quick and easy orecchiette recipe!
You will need:
• 4 Tbsps of Olive Oil
• 2 Garlic Cloves
• 1 Tbsp of Rosemary
• 350g of Italian Sausage
• 1 1/2 Tbsps of Salt (added in boiling water)
• 200g of Tenderstem Broccoli
• 500g of Orecchiette Pasta
• Pinch of Salt & Black Pepper
• A sprinkle of Pecorino Cheese
Let us know in the comments if you try this recipe at home!