There is nothing like fresh tomatoes from the garden in the summer! But who says that you can have them that time of the year? Make your pomodori last all throughout fall and winter with these simple tips!
1. Cut the core and score the tomatoes.
2. Drop tomatoes in salted boiling water and cook for 1 minute.
3. Take the tomatoes out of the boiling water and place them directly into ice water.
4. When the tomatoes have cooled, peel the skins off of them.
5. Place the tomatoes in freezer bags and enjoy garden tomatoes all fall and winter!
- Main Image: Karen Stahlros on Unsplash