6. Your teeth have cracked at weddings
If you have eaten these at an Italian wedding, you know what we mean!
7. You were given a cornicello when you were younger
Any other family would just ask, “What’s with the pepper?”
8. A visit to nonna’s house means a 6 course meal
Italian nonna’s will always make sure there is more than enough food for everyone to eat at a visit
9. Nobody is ever hired to fix something
Why spend money when we know a guy?
10. They leave a light on when leaving
Gone but want people to think you’re home? An Italian family will just leave a light on. Works everytime!