I bet you never thought pasta and butternut squash could go together, but this recipe will prove you otherwise. Check out this mouthwatering step by step video by Recipe30 and try the recipe out at home!
You will need:
• Fettuccine pasta (Fresh is best)
• 1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
• A Quarter of a Butternut Squash
• 1 Clove of Garlic
• Half an Onion
• Hot Chili Flakes
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• A sprig of Fresh Rosemary
• 1 Cup of Dry White Wine
• Toasted pinenuts for Topping
Check out more recipes at Recipe30.com
Remember, you can use any type of pasta you’d like! You can also switch out the butternut squash for pumpkin as well! What are your thoughts on this recipe? Anything you would add? Let us know in the comments!
Main Photo & Video by Recipe30