If you grew up in an Italian-American family, you know that there is nothing like family parties! They are full of great food, drinks, and company. Here are the top 6 things that happen at every Italian family party! How many do you relate to?
1. There are 15 conversations going on at one time so you’re never really sure which one you’re a part of
2. Nonna is always the last to sit down and begin eating because she’s too busy serving everyone else
3. If you’re under 20 you most likely are still sitting at the “kid’s table”
4. Nonna forces everyone to eat more food even after they’ve had seconds
5. There are platters everywhere full of prosciutto, salami, olives, and Italian cheese
6. There is ALWAYS dessert, fresh fruit, and coffee
- Main Image: Unsplash