Change up your regular eggplant parmigiana recipe and try this flavourful pumpkin and prosciutto recipe! It’s not only super easy to make, but it makes for a perfect fall dish.
- 400 Grams of Raw Pumpkin
- 2 Balls of Mozzarella
- 80 Grams of Prosciutto or Speck
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Peel and slice the pumpkin into thin slices.
- Grease a baking dish with a little oil and sprinkle the breadcrumbs. Spread a layer of pumpkin slices inside.
- Season the pumpkin with a pinch of salt and place the speck slices and the mozzarella in slices on top. Continue with another pumpkin, mozzarella, salt and grated cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° C for about 30 minutes.
What does your perfect parmigiana recipe consist of? Share your recipes in the comments below! We’d love to hear them.
Main Photo & Video by Le Ricette di Mary Zero