In honor of World Pasta Day, let’s have a look at some of the most interesting facts about Italy’s most popular food.
1. Pasta was first referenced in a book in the year 1154.
2. You won’t see people in Italy eating long pasta with a spoon
3. If you throw some pasta at a wall and it sticks, it’s cooked properly.
4. Italians eat over 60 pounds of pasta per year.
5. There are over 600 different types of pasya
Do you know of any other interesting facts? Share them below in the comments.
Main Photo by Pixabay