If it was up to most Calabresi, they would put n’duja on just about everything. If you’ve never tried it before then here is your chance with this quick and creamy n’duja and gorgonzola gnocchi recipe.
- 1 Kg of Gnocchi
- 200 Grams of Gorgonzola Cheese
- 100 Grams of N’duja
- 200 Ml of Milk
- Firstly, put a pot of water on medium heat for the gnocchi.
- Place the gorgonzola and half of the milk over low heat. Stir until everything has melted and becomes creamy.
- Incorporate the n’duja to the gorgonzola sauce and stir until melted.
- When your pot of water starts to boil, add salt and cook gnocchi.
- Add gnocchi to the gorgonzola and n’duja sauce and stir constantly while adding the other half of your milk.
- Mix well to make sure all of the gnocchi is covered in sauce and serve!
Want more spice? Adding some chili flakes over this pasta will do the trick! Let us know what your favourite way to eat n’duja is!
Main Photo & Recipe by Chef Stefano Barbato