Nothing beats a nice cantucci dipped in espresso. Whether it’s in the morning for breakfast or for a quick snack, cantucci make for the best little treat. If you love chocolate then this chocolate cantucci recipe is just for you!
- 2 eggs
- 180 g of sugar
- 20 g of bitter cocoa
- One packet of Instant Yeast
- 80 g of shelled pistachios
- 80 g of shelled hazelnuts
- 350-400 g of flour
- Start by breaking the eggs in a bowl. Mix well with a fork and add the sugar and cocoa.
- Add the yeast and continue to mix.
- Throw in the piastachios and hazelnuts and then add the flour
- Work the dough well until you get a firm and not sticky dough.
- Cut the dough into 4 parts and cut into two-three centimeter thick loaves that we put on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake in a ventilated oven at 180 ° for 25 minutes, static oven at 190 ° for 25 minutes.
- Take the loaves out of the oven and cut the loaves with a sharp knife to form the cantucci.
- Serve on a platter and enjoy!
What’s your favourite type of biscotti? Share your suggestions/recipes below.
Main Photo and Video by Life & Chiara
Recipe by Fattoincasadabenedetta.com