We all know that tiramisu is great on it’s own, but add some pistachio flavour to the mix and you won’t want to make it the plain way again. Check out Rossella and Angela’s recipe for pistachio tiramisu!
- 2 cups Pistachio Spread
- 16 ounces Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 packets Vanillina or 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- About 60 Ladyfinger Cookies
- 4 Cups Whole Milk
- 2 Teaspoons of Almond Extract
- Crushed Pistachios
Get the full recipe at cookingwithnonna.com
What is your favourite thing to add to tiramisu? Share your recipes in the comment section below.
Main Photo and Video by Rossella’s Cooking with Nonna