From getting 20 calls a day to getting kissed in front of everyone, Italian mothers are known to be protective! Here are 7 signs you were raised by a protective Italian mother!
1. You automatically text her where you are as soon as you get there
It happens naturally now since you’re so used to doing it.
2. You answer 80 questions before leaving the house (where you are going/with who/when you will be home)
3. You never stop suffering her public display of affection
She is not afraid to give you a kiss in front of everyone!
4. She is your personal clothing inspector
From lint to wrinkles, your Italian mother will let you know what’s wrong with your clothes!
5. When you’re sick she “overreacts”
She will instantly make you pastina, stracciatella, or minestrone!
6. She worries about if and what you ate more than anyone in the world
As soon as you walk in the door you will hear, “DID YOU EAT!?”
7. She calls you 10-15 times a day
- Main Image : Eleonora Brunacci Di Vaio – Instagram