If you are looking for a quick dessert recipe then you came to the right place! Made with such simple ingredients, you will definitely impress your friends and family with these quick and delicious mascarpone pastries.
- 1 Roll of Puff Pastry Dough
- 150g of Whipping Cream
- 150g of Mascarpone Cheese
- 70g of Icing Sugar
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Roll out the puff pastry and poke it all over with a fork to release any air bubbles.
- Brush the puff pastry lightly with water then sprinkle sugar evenly on the dough.
- Cut the dough into rectangles with a knife or pizza cutter and place in the oven at 200° for 25 minutes.
- Prepare the cream by adding the whipping cream, mascarpone, icing sugar and vanilla extract to a bowl and mix well using a hand mixer.
- Once the puff pastry is baked, place the mascarpone cream mixture into a pipping bag and pipe the cream on top half of the pastry rectangles.
- Place the remaining pastries on top of the creamed ones then add more cream to the top.
- Shake some icing sugar or cocoa on top and serve!
If you have puff pastry dough around it is so easy to really create any pastry you’d like with any sort of sweet flavour added like Nutella, pistachio cream or even honey! Let us know in the comments below if you try this recipe out at home.
Main Photo and Video by Oggi cucinada