These melt-in-your-mouth prosciutto, fig and pine nut truffles will have you grabbing seconds (or even thirds). Perfect for serving as antipasto or even for a little snack. Get this simple recipe below!
- 2 logs (4 ounces each) fresh goat cheese
- 1 carton (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) chopped prosciutto
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) finely chopped dried figs
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup pine nuts, toasted and chopped
- Combine the first 11 ingredients until well blended.
- Shape into 36 balls
- Roll in pine nuts.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Can you think of a more simple recipe? Let us know in the comments below if you try these out at home!
Main Photo and Recipe by Taste of Home