Made with only 4 ingredients, this recipe is too easy to skip out on. Check out the recipe by le ricette della nonna below!
- 250 g of Mascarpone Cheese
- 80 g of White Sugar
- 150 g of Coconut Flour (Plus more for decorating)
- Start the preparation of the coconut truffles by pouring the mascarpone and sugar into a bowl. With a fork, mix well until a soft cream is obtained.
- Add the 150 g of coconut flour and mix well.
- Place a little coconut mixture on the palm of your hand, create a bowl and pour a little nutella in the center. Close and give the shape of a ball. Keep it up with all the truffles.
- After making all the balls, pass them in coconut flour, lay them on a serving plate and enjoy!
Main Photo and Video by [le ricette della nonna]