They are bursting with the most delicious strawberry flavor and the ricotta makes them irresistibly fluffy! Get the recipe below from the incredible Lyuba Brooke!
- 10 oz whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp Strawberry sauce
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- About 5 cups of vegetable oil for frying
- Strawberry Icing:
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 4 Tbsp strawberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp whole milk —Recommended: cookie scoop
- Main Image & Recipe: Lyuba Brooke!