Perfect for a summer dessert, this sweet peach tiramisu is quick to make and if you aren’t into peaches then you can swap them out for any other fruit you like!
• ½ Cup Mascarpone Cheese
• ½ Cup Homemade Ricotta Cheese
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
• 4 Tablespoons Sugar, divided 3 and 1 Tablespoons
• ½ Cup Whipping Cream
• 2 Cups Peach Nectar or ½ Cup Peach Liqueur with 1 • • ½ cup peach nectar or juice
• 1 Package of Ladyfinger Biscuits
• 2 Large Peaches,Cut into Thin Slices
• Mint Leaves, For Garnish
• 4 Martini Glasses or other glass dishes suitable for serving the individual desserts
Directions for Cream:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mascarpone and ricotta cheese, 3 Tablespoon sugar and vanilla. Stir until well combined and smooth. Set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, add whipping cream and 1 Tablespoon sugar until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add whipped cream to mascarpone/ricotta cheese and gently fold in until combined – do not over mix.
Assembling the Tiramisu:
- In a shallow bowl, add peach liqueur and dip ladyfingers in just enough to moisten them. Ladyfingers can be broken as necessary to fit martini glasses as you build peach tiramisu.
- Spoon a small amount of mascarpone cream into the bottom of each Martini glass.
- Add a layer of ladyfingers
- Add a layer of peach slices.
- Repeat this process with another layer of each, ending with sliced peaches on top. Reserve a little bit of ricotta/mascarpone filling and 4 peach slices.
- Refrigerate and let rest for at least 2 to 3 hours. This will give biscuits time to soften and absorb peach flavors.
- Garnish with a dollop of cream, peach slices and mint leaves (optional).
Main Photo and Video by [GreenOlive Cooking Channel]