Why not make it fresh from home with real fresh fruit? Check out these simple and quick recipes for strawberry and peach Italian ice by FunFoods.
- 3 Cups of Strawberries or Peaches
- 1 Tsp of Lemon Juice
- 3 – 4 Tbsps of Sugar
1. Cut up your fruit and it in a blender with the lemon juice and sugar.
2. Blend until all the ice is crushed and pour the mixture into a pan.
3. Let the pan sit in the freezer for 30-40 minutes. This will give you the consistency of Italian ice.
4. Serve as is or add fresh fruit and enjoy!
What’s your favourite flavour of Italian ice? Let us know in the comments below.
Main Photo and Video by [FunFoods]