1. Cascate del Mulino, Saturnia, Tuscany
This 37 Celsius (98.6 degrees Fahrenheit) hot spring includes gorgeous waters that are free to the public. It is listed on TripAdvisor as the #1 thing to do in Santurnia!
2. Piscine Carletti, Viterbo, Lazio
Terme Libere Piscine Carletti is located in Viterbo and contains several therapeutic pools.
3. Bagni San Filippo, Castiglione d’Orcia, Tuscany
Bagni San Filippo is an area in the municipality of Castiglione d’Orcia in Siena. The name comes from Phllip Benizi who lived as a hermit here in the thirteenth century!
4. Terme dei Bagni Nuovi, Bormio, Lombardy
The Spa & Wellness centre offers 30 different thermal facilities. These gorgeous hot springs overlook the valley of Bormio.
5. Terme di Vulcano, Eolie Islands, Sicily
The water at this location is extremely warm which allows visitors to bath year-round. The mud deposits which sit at the bottom of the water provide a tranquil spa experience.