These biscotti have chocolate baked into them and are covered in crunchy pistachio bits. Dunked in a hot cup of coffee, they are delightful! Make them for the holidays, birthdays, or any occasion. They are quite simple to make and do not require too many ingredients! Get the recipe below by Marie from Sugar Salt Magic!
- 225 g (1 3/4 cups) plain (all purp) flour
- 1 cup (200g / 7oz) white granulated sugar
- 50 g (1/2 cup) unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup pistachios roughly chopped
- Main Image &Recipe: Sugar Salt Magic!