The best part about this Cappuccino Cake is it is very simple to make! It also requires less that 10 ingredients, making it the perfect treat to whip up without having to run to the store!
Get the recipe below from the fabulous An Italian in My Kitchen!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (260 grams)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips (120 grams)
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 large egg yolk (room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200 grams)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or butter melted (cooled to room temperature) (100 grams)
- 1/2 cup coffee (room temperature) (118 grams)
- Main Image & Recipe: [An Italian in My Kitchen]