Monica Bellucci is an Italian actress and model. She was born September 30, 1964 in Città di Castello, an Italian village.
Below are 10 things you may not know about the actress!
1. In 1996, Bellucci was nominated for a César Award for best supporting actress in The Apartment.
2. She studied law for a short period before going into modeling.
3. She became the advertising face for Dolce & Gabbana in 2012.
4. Her favorite actresses are Sophia Loren and Claudia Cardinale.
5. She speaks fluent Italian, English, French, and Spanish.
6. She posed naked on the cover of Vanity Fair while pregnant in 2005.
7. At age 40, she was voted “Most Beautiful Woman in the World” by viewers of the french TV show ‘La plus belle femme du monde’
8. In 2015, she was the Bond Girl in the James Bond movie ‘Spectre’. Aged 50 at the time, this made her the oldest ever Bond Girl in the franchise.
9. She is considered an Italian sex symbol according to two newspapers.
10. Her favorite movie is A Special Day by Ettore Scola.