To forcing your guests to eat when they are full from your huge plastic bag collection, this is how you know you are turning into your nonna!
Growing up in an Italian home means you’ve developed many characteristics and habits from your mother and nonna. Because of this, you’ve probably caught yourself a few times doing things exactly like them!
Here is out list of signs you know you’re turning into you nonna when..
1. You start collecting plastic bags
2. You wash plates before loading them in the dish washer
3. You get a good feeling inside when you buy something made in Italy
4. You start to like watching game shows
5. You can’t walk around the house unless you have your house slippers on
6. You save and re-use containers, bags and jars
7. You have a whole new appreciation for pasta
8. You know what to look for when shopping in the produce section at the grocery store
9. You start forcing guests at your house to eat more even if they are full
10. You cook and bake without needing to use measurements