- 1 ounce (30 ml) Limoncello
- 2 ounces (60 ml) Prosecco
- 1 ounce (30 ml) club soda
- Ice cubes
- Fresh lemon slices, for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Fill a glass with ice cubes. The glass should be large enough to accommodate the drink and ice comfortably.
- Pour 1 ounce (30 ml) of Limoncello into the glass.
- Add 2 ounces (60 ml) of Prosecco to the glass.
- Top off the drink with 1 ounce (30 ml) of club soda. You can adjust the amount of club soda based on your preference for a lighter or stronger spritz.
- Gently stir the ingredients together to combine.
- Garnish the drink with fresh lemon slices. You can also add a sprig of mint for an extra touch of freshness.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Feel free to customize the recipe according to your taste. You can add a splash of fresh lemon juice for extra tanginess or adjust the proportions of the ingredients to suit your preference for a sweeter or more bubbly spritz.