Yes, of course, my mother made the best chicken cutlets growing up, and I will never be able to cook them, the same way she did! As a kid, I always use watch her make them. Over time I figured out how to cook them on my own, just not as good of course. So I created my own chicken cutlet recipe, with a little kick. I hope you enjoy it!
- Five 7 Oz. thin, skinless, and boneless chicken breasts.
- 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 7 chopped up garlic cloves.
- 2 cups of flour.
- 1/8 cup of freshly grated Asiago.
- 3 large eggs.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon of Parmigiano.
- 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- 2 cups of Italian breadcrumbs.
- 3 teaspoons of Romano cheese.
- 1 cup of freshly grated Asiago.
- Cover entire chicken breast with flour.
- Soak in Mixed Egg Wash.
- Coat Chicken breasts with breadcrumb mix.
- Coat pan with Olive Oil.
- Add the garlic.
- Add chicken to pan and cook each side for about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with grated Asiago cheese on top!
— Nicky “Voices” Petito