All you thick curly haired (and beautiful) Italian woman out there, this is for you! You are not alone, as most Italian women can relate to the many struggles we’ve had with having thick, curly, and unmanageable hair.
1. Your hair elastics are always breaking
Or they are completely stretched out.
2. You try to refrain from washing it every day
Dry shampoo is your best friend.
3. Your shower drain is always clogged
And then you wonder why the water in the tub won’t go down.
4. You’ve broken a comb or two
Or you’ve got the comb tangled up in your hair to the point you have to cut it out.
5. Rainy or humid days are your enemies
After you spent an hour working on it.
6. You get arm cramps after blow-drying or styling
You don’t need the gym, you get a work out in the bathroom trying to make your hair sleek and smooth.
7. You go through hair products like crazy
It’s normal to finish a can of hairspray while getting ready for a Saturday night out.
8. You can never brush your hair when it’s dry
The straight haired girls will never understand.
9. You find hair literally everywhere
On the floor, pillows, couches, clothes, food. Your hairbrushes are also full.
10. You sometimes look like Cousin It
But you’re okay with it because after all, you love your long and thick curly Italian hair!
What are some other struggles you deal with having curly and thick hair? Leave your comments below!