Whether you live in Italy or you come from an Italian background, there are a few unspoken rules that we automatically follow. Check out our list of 8 unwritten rules of Italians to see what they are.
1. Never leave the dinner table unless your plate is completely cleaned
2. Don’t EVER order pineapple on pizza
3. 13 is a lucky number and 17 is an unlucky number
4. Ketchup on pasta is unacceptable
5. It’s football, not soccer
6. Hand gestures are always needed when speaking
7. Eat slowly and enjoy every bite
8. Always dress to impress
Do you follow any other unspoken rules as an Italian? Let us know in the comments.