Olive oil is a healthy and delicious alternative to butter. This olive oil dip can be made in minutes and is sure to please! It works great with other appetizers like Italian bread, lunch meats, and cheeses!
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2.5 teaspoons of rosemary
- 2 teaspoons of parsley
- 2 teaspoons of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper (or to taste)
- 4 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese
- 1 head of garlic peeled and chopped
Mix ingredients and enjoy!