Special thanks to Vincenzo’s Plate for letting us use his recipe! Be sure to watch his video below for a better idea on how to make the pizza! Also, be sure to subscribe to his YouTube Channel for more!
- Pizza Dough — approx. 240g (You can find the recipe for Vincenzo’s Plate Pizza Dough in my “Basics” section)
- 3 tablespoons of Nutella
- A small portion of icing sugar
- 2 x handfuls of flour
- Half a medium-large banana, cut into slices
- 1 x large wooden board (you can also use your kitchen bench)
- 1 x fork
- Rolling pin
- 1 x pizza tray (the best one has holes in the bottom of it which will help the pizza to cook at the bottom)
- 1 x tablespoon
- 1 x large size bowl
- Prepare the pizza dough. (More instructions are provided by Vincenzo’s Plate here)
- Sprinkle some flour over your kitchen bench and spread it using your hands
- Place the dough on top of the board. Use a rolling pin to stretch the dough out. Start to form a wide circle.
- Flip your pizza dough and repeat this process, spreading more flour on top of it.
- To make these even more simple, get your mixing bowl, turn it upside down, pick up the dough, and stretch it over the top of the bowl.
- Next, carefully stretch parts of the dough down using just the palm of your hand. Turn the bowl around slightly bit by bit.
- Preheat the over to 250 degrees F.
- Remove the pizza base from the base of the bowl. Move it from one hand to another and place it on the tray, flattening it one more time with the palm of your hands.
- Remove the base from the oven for around 4 minutes.
- Pour the Nutella into the middle of the base and using the back of the tablespoon, spread it over the base. (Because the pizza is warm, it will melt very easily)
- Quickly spread the slices of banana evenly over the base. Next, sift some icing sugar over the top
- TIP: Try to be quick with the pizza topping so you can serve while it is still hot!
- SERVE: Slice your pizza into portions and place on a large chopping board or individual plates. Strawberries are good on this as well!
- Enjoy 🙂
- Main Image & Video: YouTube – Vincenzo’s Plate