Stuck on what to make for dinner? Check out LetsWatchCooking‘s simple yet flavourful recipe for Sicilian style lemon chicken.
• Chicken Breast
• Flour (for breading)
• 2 Tablespoons of Capers
• 1 Tablespoon of Butter
• 2 Cups of Chicken broth
• A Pinch of Thyme
• Half a Lemon Juice
• Salt and pepper
How to Prepare:
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of your chicken breast.
- Coat each side of the chicken breast in flour.
- Add oil to a frying pan over medium heat and fry the chicken breast for 3 minutes on each side. (Until golden brown)
- Remove the chicken breast from the frying pan and add in butter, thyme, capers, chicken broth and lemon juice. Let this mixture come to a boil.
- Add the chicken into the chicken broth mixture and cover with a lid.
- Remove the lid once the chicken broth mixture has thickened.
- Serve chicken with the sauce drizzled on top and pair with roasted potatoes or seasoned vegetables.
What is your favourite way to make chicken? Leave your suggestions in the comments!