These stuffed peppers are absolutely delicious! They are loaded with fresh herbs, grated Parmigiano, mozzarella, rice, and ground beef. Watch the video below and let Laura Vitale show you how to make them!
- 4 Large Bell Peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and liquid reserved (be careful not to break them)
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- ½ cup of Rice, cooked according to package instructions but making sure to drain it when it’s not fully cooked yet, about 10 minutes away from being done.
- 3 Tbsp of Chopped Basil and Parsley
- ¼ cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano
- 1 cup of Chopped Mozzarella, or any other cheese of your choice
- 1 Egg
- 6 Plum Tomatoes, diced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- Olive Oil, as needed
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Written Printable Directions: Here
- Main Image & Video: YouTube – Laura Vitale