Perfect for any time of the day, served hot or cold, in the car or for dinner. This Rotolo alla pizza is best for those days you just want to whip up something quick. (and also delicious!)
Ingredients for Rotolo Dough:
• 300 Grams of Flour (or Gluten-Free Flour)
• 200 Grams of Water
• 2 Tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 Tsp of Salt
• 1/2 Packet of Instant Yeast
Ingredients for Inside Rotolo:
• Tomato Sauce
• 200 Grams of Provolone Cheese
• Extra virgin Olive Oil
• 2 Slices of Prosciutto Cotto
1. Pour the flour, oil, salt, yeast into a bowl and mix adding a little bit of water at a time. Knead vigorously with your hands until you get a smooth dough.
2. Divide the dough into two parts.
3. Flour a sheet of parchment paper and roll out the first dough.
4. Add tomato sauce, salt, oregano, cooked ham and smoked cheese to the rolled out dough.
5. Close the 4 edges of the dough inwards and brush with water and roll it up!
6. Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and drizzle a little olive oil on top.
7. Bake at 200 ° C for 20/25 minutes.
The best thing about this recipe is that you can change up the ingredients to your liking! What would you add in your Rotolo? Share your suggestions with us in the comments.
Check out more recipes from Le Ricette di Mary Zero Glutine 100% Bontà!
Main Photo & Video by Le Ricette di Mary Zero Glutine 100% Bontà