This isn’t your typical pizza recipe. If you grew up in a Calabrese household then you probably ate this a lot. This stuffed Calabrese pizza is a little different (but is just as delicious if not more) than your typical pizza. Check out the recipe below.
Ingredients For Dough:
- 500 Grams of All Purpose Flour
- 300ml of Warm Water
- 6 Grams of Brewer’s Yeast
- 10 Grams of Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Ingredients for the Inside:
- 2 Bunches of Broccoli
- 2 Sausages (mild or spicy)
- 2 Slices of Provolone Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chilli Flakes & Garlic (optional)
The best part about this recipe is that you can put whatever you want inside! What would you add in this Calabrese pizza? Let us know in the comment section.
Main Photo & Video by Tutti a Tavola