If you’re a gnocchi fan then this recipe is a must-try! The creamy red pepper sauce is absolutely delicious and not very difficult to make. This is sure to be a recipe that you and your family love! Be sure to subscribe to Hardcore Italians Youtube for more great recipes from Cookin with G!
- 4 lbs of gnocchi
- 8 red peppers
- 2 onions
- 2.5 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsps salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup Parmigiano cheese
- Slice all of the onions and peppers. Coat a medium-sized frying pan with olive oil and set stove heat to high. Add the onions and peppers to the pan with the salt and pepper.
- Let it cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Place the lid on the pan while it cooks.
- After 20 minutes have passed, transfer the onions and peppers to a food processor to create the sauce.
- Let the sauce cool to room temperature.
- Prepare the gnocchi and bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the gnocchi to the boiling water. When the gnocchi rise to the top they are done. Scoop the gnocchi out of the water using a straining spoon.
- When the sauce has cooled add the heavy whipping cream to it. Add the sauce to the gnocchi.
- MANGIA! ♡