This recipe is for the pistachio and liqueur lovers. Get the best of both worlds with this homemade pistachio liqueur. Made with only 5 ingredients, it will be a hit at any dinner or holiday party.
- 200 Grams of Pistachio Cream
- 200 ml of Fresh Cream (without carrageen)
- 200 ml of Fresh Whole Milk
- 50 Grams of Sugar
- 100 Ml of 95 % Alcohol (or triple distilled vodka)
- Pour the milk and fresh cream into a pan. Add the sugar and the pistachio spread. First mix it with a wooden spoon then put it on the stove at a medium low heat.
- Continue to stir and let all the ingredients dissolve. As soon as it reaches a boil, turn off the heat and let it cool completely.
- Add the alcohol and mix well one last time and then it is ready to be bottled.
- Keep the liqueur in the fridge and wait a few days before serving it!
This liqueur would be the perfect tough after a huge holiday dinner paired with any kind of dessert. What’s your favourite type of liqueur? Share your suggestions in the comments.
Main Photo and Recipe by: fattoincasadabenedetta.it
Video by Lorenzo in Cucina