Who would have that that mixing ricotta cheese and Nutella would make for a delicious dessert? These pastries are perfect for all occasions and you only need 3 ingredients! Check out the video below.
- 1 Roll of Puff Pastry
- 250 Grams of Ricotta Cheese
- 150 Grams of Nutella
- Preheat oven to 200°.
- Cut the pastry dough into perfectly round circles.
- Cook them for 20 minutes or until they start to become a golden brown colour.
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta and Nutella together.
- Add the ricotta and Nutella mixture to the round pastries and top them with another round pastry.
- Add more of the mixture around the pastry and roll it in pastry crumbs or in any nuts you prefer.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can always switch up the ingredients with whatever you like! Let us know in the comments if you try this recipe out!
Main Photo and Video by Oggi Cucinada