Can’t get your hands on the new Nutella biscuits? Make them fresh from home instead! They will taste much better and will be a lot less expensive too! Get the recipe by LeRicetteDiGnamGnam below.
- 200 Grams of Flour
- 70 Grams of Softened Butter
- 70 Grams of Sugar
- 1 Egg
- A Few Drops of Vanilla Flavouring
- 250 Grams of Nutella
- Milk (for brushing)
- Work in the flour with the butter until you get a sandy texture.
- Add the sugar, egg, and vanilla flavouring and knead everything together.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and let it sit in the fridge for an hour.
- Spread the dough out on a floured surface until you get a maximum thickness of half a cm. Now take the size of the base of your muffin molds, and make discs about one cm larger.
- Turn a muffin tray upside down on a baking sheet.
- Apply butter around the muffin tray and arrange the discs over the bottom of the tray.
- Bake this for 15 minutes at 180°C
- While those bake, re-knead the dough and roll it out again. Create smaller discs and little hearts for the top on the biscuits. Brush them with a little bit of milk and bake for 10 minutes at 180 °C.
- Once all the biscuits are cooled, add Nutella to the base of the biscuits then top with the smaller biscuit on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you’re not a huge nutella fan, this cookie recipe would even be great with your favourite jam!
Main Photo and Video by LeRicetteDiGnamGnam