This recipe is so healthy for you and SO delicious! It makes for the perfect side dish and is very simple to make! Get Pina Bresciani’s recipe below!
- 16 cups chopped and washed escarole (cut into bite-size pieces) about 2 heads escarole
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus more to garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 cup canned beans, rinsed I suggest to use cannellini beans or red kidney beans
- 4 tbsp reserved liquid from the canned beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- (optional) chili flakes for garnish