Who doesn’t love arancini!? Although they do require several steps to ake, they are entirely worth it! Learn how to make them below! Be sure to subscribe to Hardcore Italians YouTube channel for more delicious recipes!
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 carton of chicken broth
- 1 box arborio rice
- 1 package of fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 gallon of vegetable oil
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 3 cups grated cheese
- 3 cups breadcrumbs
- In a large skillet, add in the oil and butter on low heat until melted. Add in the chopped onion and garlic. Heat up the chicken broth and stir. When the onions change color, add in the rice and begin stirring to toast it.
- Gradually add in the chicken broth. Add the salt. Add the cheese. Then pour everything into a separate bowl to cool. After it cools, add 5 eggs to the bowl.
- Prepare the cheese, flour, and breadcrumbs by making an indention in a ball of rice, adding the cheese to the center, and forming a ball. Coat the rice ball in flour, and then in the eggs, and then in the cheese. Continue to do so until you have formed all of the arancini.
- Deep fry each ball of rice. You will know they are done when they turn medium brown.