You can’t have a superbowl party without chicken wings! Impress your friends with this delicious and simple Parmigiano chicken wing recipe by Evolving Table.
- 2 Lbs of Chicken Wings
- 2 Tbsps of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/3 Cup of Parmigiano
- 1 Tsp of Chilli Flakes
- Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp of Corn Starch
- Fresh Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, both peppers, and salt. Whisk ingredients together until a slightly thick sauce forms. Add wings and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cornstarch over wings and toss them.
- Add the Parmigiano cheese and coat the wings.
- Place wings on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Drizzle a little oil on the parchment to help the wings from not sticking.
- Bake wings in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, flipping halfway through, then broil for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle extra Parmigiano cheese and a little parsley over the baked wings and enjoy!
Know of any other Italian food that would be perfect for the Super Bowl? Share your recipes in the comments!
Main Photo and Recipe by Evolving Table