- Piazza Sempione: If you want to avoid tourists this is the place to eat. Locals gather here to eat usually by the Arco della Pace.
- Navigilo Grande: Ut us by the canal and you should grab a drink when you are here and take a walk through the beautiful streets.
- Piazza Duoma: This is by the cathedral and the square. This place is very full and hard to get into. You may want to make reservations before.
- Pizza della Rotunda: This is a popular square in Rome. It is always full of people because people go here to lounge. So why not stop for a slice of pizza.
- Compo de’ Fiori: a marketing square that also has a lot of places to eat.
- Pizza Santo Spirito: Definitely go here at night for people who are looking for a good night out!
- Piazzale Michelangelo: This is a history landmark built in the 19th century. It also has great views
- Pizza della Signoria: Here you can see museums and the Fountain of Neptune.
- Campo Santo Stefano: A lot of people eat here to take a break and it is in the middle of the city on the water.
- Piazza San Marco: Here you can listen to live music and have some gelato and enjoy the scenery.
- Campo Santa Margherita: Most people grab a slice of pizza and then go to check out the shops.