Have some potatoes laying around? What about some flour, Parmigiano and oil? If so, you can’t afford to skip this simple recipe for delicious panzerotti.
Ingredients for Panzerotti:
- 500 g of Potatoes
- 250 g of Flour
- 40 g of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 2 Tbsps of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Ingredients for Filling:
- 60 g of Provolone Cheese
- 3 Tbsp of Béchamel (optional)
- Boil peeled potatoes in salted water for about 40 minutes.
- Mash the potatoes, let cool and season with salt and grated Parmigiano.
- Kneading the potato mixture with hands while incorporating the flour.
- Transfer mixture onto a floured surface and roll it out about 1 cm thick.
- Create circles in the dough and place the slices of speck, provolone and béchamel within the circles. Fold the circle of dough in half and pinch the edges.
- Fry in olive oil for about 3-4 minutes per side and enjoy!
What type of ingredients do you like with your panzo? Let us know in the comments.
Main Photo and Recipe by giallozafferano.it