Originating from the north-west region of Italy, these sweet krumiri biscotti have been enjoyed by Italians sincethe late 1800’s. Using only the simplest of ingredients, you will be surprised how easy these are to make.
- 150g of Sugar
- 110g of Unsalted Butter (at room temperature)
- 1 Whole Egg
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 350g of Sifted Flour
- Place butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the whole egg, egg yolks and vanilla extract and mix again until all combined.
- Slowly add in the flour and mix until dough becomes firm.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Fill your cookie gun with the dough and start creating the cookies placing them on your pan lined with a baking sheet.
- Cook between 7- 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool, make some espresso and enjoy!
What would you pair these simple cookies with? Let us know below in the comments.
Main Photo and Video by Whipupitalian with Veronica