This focaccia is chewy on the inside and crisp on the outside. The delicious fresh flavors make it the perfect side! This recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction only requires a handful of ingredients and is very simple to make!
- 2 cups (480ml) warm water (between 100-110°F, 38-43°C)
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant or active dry yeast (slightly less than 1 standard packet)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon kosher salt
- 4 and 1/2 – 5 cups (565g-630g) all-purpose flour or bread flour, plus more for hands
- Main Image & Recipe: Sally’s Baking Addiction