Get the recipe below from Ashley from Baker by Nature!
- 6 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large plum tomatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), quartered lengthwise
- 12 1/2-inch-thick diagonally cut baguette slices (each 3 to 4 inches long)
- 12 tablespoons ricotta cheese, divided
- 6 thin prosciutto slices, cut in half crosswise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup microgreens or baby arugula
- Main Image & Recipe:Ashley from Baker by Nature!