I can’t think of anything more amazing than cannoli, cheesecake and Nutella together! In our YouTube series Cookin’ With G, host Giuliana Calascibetta makes delicious cannoli cheesecake bites covered in Nutella with some help from her Nonna! These bites take 90 minutes to make. Try out this recipe and let us know what you think in the comments below!
- 2 cups pizzelle or waffle cone crumbs
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups ricotta
- 13 oz jar of Nutella
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- Optional garnish: sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix pizzelle/waffle cone crumbs and melted butter and blend in a food processor.
- In a baking tray covered with parchment, lay out crumbs flat and press in place.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Spread cream over crumbs in the baking tray.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over cream.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool for 25 minutes and then frost with Nutella.
- Cut into bite size pieces and enjoy!